Major investment in mental health interventions and support
- Significant recurrent investment in early interventions for young people at risk
- Greatly reduce waiting times for mental health services and admissions
- Provide mental health services as part of the response to homelessness
- Increased training for health professionals to identify and support mental illness
- Expand and integrate (via dual diagnosis) mental health and drug treatment services
- A compassionate access scheme for psychedelic-assisted therapies to treat intractable depression and PTSD.