We all want to be safe in our communities.
- effectively protecting children and young people within the foster care and state-run residential programs from harm
- recurrent funding and support for interventions to prevent family violence and to increase the safety of all folks after dark
- increase funding for temporary safe houses, and for legal and psychological services for those in need
- better protect and support the homeless and rough sleepers at night
- conducting a safety and accessibility audit on toilets in Victoria for women, trans and non-binary people in metro and regional areas
- conducting an audit to identify safe spaces for shift workers, gig economy workers (e.g. deliveries) and sex workers in the community
- the actioning of audit recommendations of the extremism report, and making the community safe by early intervention.