Accessing services can be challenging/impossible due to the program's incentives to reduce costs.
- Reason supports a comprehensive independent review of the NDIS funding and service management to address concerns of uncertainty of long-term funding.
- Reason supports culturally centred NDIS services that are aimed to meet individual needs.
- Reason calls for adequate, appropriate, and regulated funding for the NDIS.
- Reason supports a review into staffing caps on the NDIA to eliminate administrative bottlenecks, making sure services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Reason supports an increase in NDIS funding to hasten access and alleviate administrative burden.