Reason has unfinished business in this parliament.
Our 2022 state election candidates will be fighting to:
- take a harm reduction approach to drug use
- slash mental health wait times
- build a new hospital for the northern suburbs, and provide staffing models for the long and short term
- deliver an urgent recovery plan for our health system
- ensure the proper delivery of mental health reforms, and develop a mental health code of practice for Victoria Police
- establish an affordable housing supply
- ensure there are real consequences for politicians who break integrity rules
- address issues around the cost of living
- legalise pill testing to save young lives.
Come back soon to meet your local candidate.