Investment in small businesses and innovation are the drivers of our future economy. We need to be thinking about how businesses can become more circular and sustainable; retain good staff and support equity for women, and non-gender binary folks, and disabled people.
- a decrease of regulatory burdens and taxes on small businesses, while also ensuring compliance to environmental protection, sustainability, and workplace safety protecting the community overall
- establishing a strategy to respond to the impact of artificial intelligence and automation on the economy and the workplace
- increasing investment in med-tech and pharmaceutical sectors
- prioritise local businesses in government procurement
- foster advanced manufacturing in Victoria
- prioritising government support for sustainable industries