Pursuit of evidence-based measures to improve the health of all children.
- a strong focus on co-locating childcare with health and allied services in particular for neurodiverse children
- promotion of universal checks on health progress in the first 1000 days
- public funding of pre-school places for 3-4 year olds
- foster easily accessible services to support early parenting
- age-appropriate sex and relationships education in schools
- raising the age of criminal responsibility from 10-14
- early intervention in mental health care in children
- implementing a free school lunches program.